We are looking for a talented wellness and Nutrition writer to write as a “ghost writer” on our well respected natural health site. This is a long term job.
You need to be an amazing writer: you’ll need to learn fast, simplify complex concepts, deliver high quality content on time, and be able to write in a professional, yet friendly style.
You are the right candidate for this opportunity if you are:
– Native English speaker or have top level English skills
– Able to handle a good workload and produce exceptional work under pressure/deadlines.
– Health conscious and interested in researching and writing about a variety of topics in natural health, nutrition, and fitness that truly solve peoples’ problems. Ideally, you’ll have experience writing about these subjects.
– Willing to write the BEST original article on the topic(s) that you are assigned.
– Resourceful and able to research Pubmed, Google Scholar, and elsewhere to find necessary information.
– Knowledge of SEO is a big bonus but not mandatory
– Able to work within our friendly content team and adhere to our editorial calendar deadlines.
Types of Articles
We are looking to publish only top quality content (at least 1,400 words) on our site that meets 3 main criteria:
1. Clear, simple, and actionable
2. Authoritative and backed by science (where applicable)
3. Written in a conversational tone while still sounds authoritative. Bear in mind you will have a lot of existing articles to use as examples. This (at least initially) will give you a much better feel for our tone, style, and philosophy that you can match as closely as possible.
Compensation: $50 for each article
Process of Writing For Us:
Step 1: We will assign you a topic and headline for your article as well as some other general pointers.
Step 2: You submit your research and suggested article outline for us for a review
Step 3: We send you the review and you write the article
Step 4: We Give you feedback about your article and assign you a second article.
How to apply
1) Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Add this phrase to the email’s subject line to confirm you can follow directions: “HealthArticles”
3) Send us a few samples of your BEST articles that are the best match of our type of articles. Bonus if these are health related
4) Tell us why you are the perfect person for the job.
5) Here’s our hiring process:
First, we’ll do a friendly interview over Skype video/phone, which might be followed with a few written questions to check your knowledge and writing abilities. (We are looking for a long term writer so we want to make sure we hire the right person)
If that goes well, we’ll get started on your first trial post, for which we’ll pay you $50 via Paypal.
If we like what you’ve done, then the work will be ongoing. Hopefully forever